Live 2D games?

I think it would be really cool, if it was possible to watch the games live, just as the current simulated game replay, and then maybe adjusting the tempo a bit slower? :)
- I think that would add a bit more excitement to the game, instead of just instantly knowing whether you won the game or not.
- I have no idea if that's way too ambitious or even possible, but I think that it would add a lot to the excitement aspect :)
I fully agree, i feel knowing if my team won or not striaght away gives away some of the excitement please do the simulator first instead of knowing who won right away. Or atleast "Would you like to watch or skip?"
Under the 2d map there is a grey bar if you click on it you can change the time but there is currently no way to make it play faster or slower.

Live 2d games, definitely something for the future :)
Maybe they are leaving that for league games and not sandbox? I'm imagining a football manager level of detail right now.
A live game system for league games & tournaments is something really interesting, but it would require the overall tempo of the game to slow down. Perhaps even make them as long as they normally are (30 minute game takes 30 minutes).
People can choose to watch their team play live, or just check the result as the match is finished.
It surely makes the match more tense.

When it comes to being able to change your team's playstyle as they play, i'm not a big fan. Not everyone is able to play at the certain time league matches are held, and it would give someone who could an unfair advantage.
Something on the other hand that I would support, are teamspecific tactics: Who to focus, who to gank, etc.