Length of the game

In my opinion length of the game in game report should be shown in format minutes and seconds (ex. The game took 21:30 ) instead of only seconds (ex. The game took 3515 seconds). Actually it is for me unconfortable to read and unintuitive. I think that you have same feelings about that.
Agreed 100%
100%?
Well I agree 200%!
Totally agree. Plus, I don't know whether or not it's hard to fix, but I had a sandbox game that lasted ~300 seconds... For the sake of realism I think, unless their team went "open mid", it should be fixed? :)
I agree, and also experienced these weird matches that last 5 minutes. When you watch the match, it ends abruptly.
I think there's a lot more nuance to be gained in postgame without needing to watch the replay, watching the rep is fun for big games but also is a pain, I wanna know how many barons my guys got, I wanna know damage % and when kills happened
There also should be a way in which games doesn't finish before 20 mins.
I can understand that the replay system is a work in progress, but I think it would be nice to make it required for at least an inhibitor to be destroyed before the replay ends.
The problem when games are ending early was caused because of the high traffic. Henri is already on it and trying to fixit. Also we are optimising it so that the next spike wouldnt hurt it.
I wanna back the Original Post, i really think that for evaluating your replays it would help a ton if the game time would be shown in minutes. Then you would be able to tell with one glance if the game ended early or went into late game.