Streaming and sponsors

I saw few people with 10 players and 5 of them being just streamers and having a wage of 40s, so I decided to do it myself too to see if it was really worth it (still waiting :P)

So my thing here is that as far as I know, players when stream get the money for themselves, not for the team so to avoid what I mentioned earlier I think that teams shouldn't get the money but instead make the players reputation and elo give the teams bonus sponsor money.

So with this, if a team get 4 streamers for 40$ but they get shit reputation and elo, teams average elo and reputation (from players) would make that sponsors give you less money, but if you only have 6 players but they are all good then sponsor would pay you more.
Not a bad idea, i feel too that it's too easy, just recruting bunch of underpaid player to streams. It's not realistic imo.
@Whiden

Honestly...we see these random streams all the time of mediocre or amateur players having lots of views. It's all about the personal reputation and enjoyment of the stream; sure, having a high Elo can help, but the point is entertainment in most cases. Dedicated streamers are just that: players who aren't at the tip top (but maybe close/past their prime) who are just spending their time streaming (ie Dyrus on TSM, IWD on TL, etc).

What I want to see if a long-time player becoming a permanent coach on the team. :)
Yes they are plenty of streamers like that, but they are independant, they don't belong to any team, or they would be a stain on theses teams images.
Another note, I try to nab low-wage high-Elo players, since the higher the Elo means a higher stream pay.