Clubs

Hey, so as the founder of the Old Guard I want to discuss the Club thing a little as its not on its full potential (Im sure the Devs want to implement way more but have to set priorities on other things first). So this Thread is to discuss ideas problems and stuff.

A current problem is right now the application thing. Players getting applications from clubs they neither own nor they are in just because they applied there. This is something that needs to be fixed as its rly frustrating to have 10 messages you dont even need at all.

Next up already the ideas:
First of all bigger sizes as 10 was pretty few and really fast full. Next up id like to have a Chatroom for your club where you can discuss things more easily and get closer to one another.

Im interested what is yet to come in the future but I rly like the idea of clubs!
Chatrooms for clubs are definitly something to add.
When it comes to increasing the member cap for clubs, i'm divided.
There's 2 kind of clubs: casual clubs and competitive clubs.
As the team ranking currently works; the club with the most members will appear higher in the ranking, so if the cap would be 50, a massive club would be considered better than a small elite one. My proposition for this is to either make the rankings count for the top 10 players in a club and extend the cap, or to not include clubs with 10+ players in the rankings.
Yeah I understand that argument and I guess thats true but maybe in a size like lets say 15/20/25 (25 should be rly max) that would be acceptable. Or for the score just having 25 (or whatever) teams that count for the ranking would be another idea.